My Catilina trip!!

My Catalina trip experience was very fun but my favorite part of the trip was kayaking. Kayaking was fun but also scary. I was partners with Natalie M. We both thought we were going to die. We had floats on and I am a very good swimmer, but I thought I would fall in the water and get eaten by a sea lions or get stuck in some kelp and drown. But none of that happened, our kayak almost flipped over but we were fine, we just got water in our kayak. When the kayaking trip was almost over the instructor gave us challenges. The challenges were for one person to stand in the kayak, then the next person, oar standing the kayak, the two people switch place in the kayak, then they both jump in the freezing cold water. Me and Natalie stood up in the kayak but were to scared to do anything else. When we were going back to shore we saw two sea lions and some pelicans that we thought were fighting. We didn’t get a good look at them because our kayak started to drift away. We also went throw a kept forest, that was very scary for me because I really don’t like kelp and seaweed.