Week 6:My Passion

20140429-134639.jpg

My passion is dancing. I dance everywhere all the time in the store, at home, at my friends house, in the studio. I used to be in a dance school, I learned and performed all types of dance hip hop, ballet, tap, contemporary, jazz and praise. I doesn’t matter what type of dance it is I love it all. I really like when I get to learn other cultures types of dance. I think most dancing is easy but there are some really hard types! Dancing is a good way to stay fit and exercise. It makes me feel so happy I feel like I’m in a different world where nothing can go wrong and I don’t care what people think of me or my dancing. I always have a good time dancing even if I’m not doing so good. My cousin,Rachel, and I always used to dance together, we would learn dances from YouTube or make up our own routine to a song I still remember most of the dances. We would put on talent shows for our friends and family and we had the best time, I twisted my ankle dancing once but I got better after a cupel of weeks. But for the last 3 years I haven’t been dancing because dance schools are really expensive. But soon I hope I will be able to get in a dance school again because I really love it and I want to dance again!!

20140429-134648.jpg